Monday, August 27, 2012

Want to Play in a Fantasy Football League with FreeRotoAdvice?

I'm going to be starting a fantasy league with twitter followers. The draft will take place on Wed. August 29th @ 9pm EST. (If there is enough interest, I could do a second league on Thursday, August 30th @9pm)

If you want to play in the league, here's the way to get in:

A close friend of mine is running in the CIBC Run to End Breast Cancer (a cause that is very close to my heart). To play in the league you just need to make a donation to http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR?px=1298155&fr_id=1451&pg=personal to support her for this cause. Every little bit counts, so no donation is too small!

Depending on the number of donations made, the size of the league or if there will be a second league will be decided.

You must email me at freerotoadvice@gmail.com with a copy of the donation receipt, twitter name and your preference of date (Wednesday or Thursday, if the time doesn't work for a lot of people I am flexible as well, just let me know!)

Thanks in advance for supporting this great cause and looking forward to playing with you this season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment